Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamRecruitment & People Operations
Join a fast growing company with a purpose! At Fastned you will actively contribute to accelerating the transition to electric mobility. In this role you will help build the team that is responsible for the best driver experience and most reliable charge at our stations: from developing our mobile app, backoffice products, to reliable payments and having the right tools in place to provide excellent customer support. We contribute to the fight against climate change by accelerating the transition to electric mobility. Together with over 140 colleagues, we are building the best fast-charging network in Europe. If you also want to make a difference and work in an informal, international scale-up environment, read on!
Full-time · Amsterdam
We want to develop digital platforms that are simple, drive engagement and deliver WOW to our users on every journey touchpoint. These products will enhance the EV driving experience and further contribute to the transition to sustainable mobility. That’s why we are on the lookout for a Tech Recruiter who will find top tech talent to build our digital products.
Together with the Talent Acquisition and People team, you will take ownership over a variety of positions within Tech & Product teams and contribute to hiring Operations positions when necessary. You will have end-to-end recruitment experience and act as a business partner to the different hiring managers. There’s a lot of creativity in this role - we are open to your out-of-the-box ideas in attracting talent!
Through your work, you will be a key player in helping our teams grow while maintaining our unique scale-up culture. You will have the opportunity to regularly visit our other European offices, next to joining a bunch of fun company outings. Of course we want you to experience EV-life first hand. That's why you get access to our fully electric vehicle fleet in Amsterdam - also for private use, all charging expenses covered.
Electric mobility is new territory for you? No problem! As part of your onboarding, you will participate in a series of exciting workshops where you will learn everything important about electric mobility and fast charging infrastructure.
If you’re looking for a new role in an exciting & fast-growing industry where you can recruit for green jobs that will shape the mobility of the future and make a real impact for a cause that you care about, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Responsible for end-to-end technical recruitment for the Product & Engineering and Operations & Analytics teams.
- Working with Hiring Managers to outline the skills & scopes of all new roles to ensure best placed candidates
- Writing and publishing (new) vacancy texts based on the role descriptions.
- Actively sourcing candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms.
- Conducting interviews together with the Hiring Managers and relevant employees.
- Contribute to the hiring strategy based on your knowledge of the job market and leveraging data to improve recruitment processes where possible
- Working on different projects on the roadmap together with the Talent Acquisition team, for example: construction of the referral program, internal mobility, diversity & inclusion, building talent pools, employer branding activities and building recruitment dashboards.
Are you someone who wants to make a difference through your work in recruitment? Do you have top-notch interpersonal skills, a high level of empathy & business acumen? If you’re also strong in relating-to and level-with people, regardless of their position or background and tick the following boxes, we’d love to have a chat with you!
- 3+ years of previous experience in recruitment (international / scale-up experience is a plus);
- A Bachelor/Master degree;
- Outstanding English language skills;
- Experience with ATS platforms and sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter);
- You feel connected to Fastned's mission: to accelerate the transition to sustainable mobility by giving freedom to electric drivers.
Join us in building a better future!
We work hard to change the world, but we don't forget to celebrate our successes, big and small. In addition to access to our employee stock option program and access to our fully electric fleet of vehicles (also for private use), we provide daily vegetarian lunch & the best coffee in our offices, host infamous Christmas parties, and organise annual company trips. Other benefits include flexible working hours and the tech gear of your choice (MacBook vs ThinkPad, iOS vs Android).
We would be happy to have a chat with you. Send us your CV and let us know why you would be excited to become part of Fastned’s talent acquisition efforts!
Fastned stands for equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, neurodiversity, disabilities, parental status or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.